Saturday, August 25, 2007

more than for 30 years


I have been to my home town the other day.
my mother , who is 87 years old this year, lives there alone.
she is very good and powerful.
when i entered into the living room , i noticed an old fan.
it was the fan that i looked at when i was a junior high school student.
wow before 40 yeas ago.
by the way recently in japan we had a problem.
the fan made by sanyo corporation , made more than 30 years ago,
the left pic.
the fan made a lot of troubles, for example the old couple passed away for fire , that was
cause from it. wow my god.
well.......... i wonder my mothers house. i worry .......
but in the other point , i am proud of japanese machine. and japanese technology .

it is working for more than 30 years..................mmmmmmmmm

No comments: