Sunday, September 2, 2007

fall in toilet

oh my shit! i wonder there is an expression. hahaha.

of course not me, but my cell phone.

then my brain is clear, nothing in the memories in the phone.
numbers , address, e-mail- address all pass away. cry.............
no back up.

my cell phone is a prepaid style phone which have to buy a card, and input the ID.
my cell phone remained of 13000 yen right for call.
well i went to a shop that were sold it , negotiated to put the right on the new cell pone.
but couldn't . wowowowow. I would throw 13000yen away?

i never give up...... again i tried to do...... but the answer was very bad, and rude,
i was getting anger, "your attitude is very rude for a consumer and i have the right i would get " said to the clerk.

then she went back to the boss. and came to me.

" sorry we will lend this phone , and add on the 13000 yen paid "

"it's ok." I said. i was satisfied

but there were a strange thing in my heart.

if I gave up , came back to my home....... 13000 yen nothing.

i guess, japanese is stupid, certainly japanese is very polite and don't insist themselves
mainly. especially at paying.

i am not stupid, just poor ...........oh my god.

No comments: